Wednesday 19 December 2012

You Only Brake Twice!

It’s been a while since my last post and those of you who read it will know that I’ve recently moved into a new house. All I can say on the matter is that if an estate agent (realtor for you US guys) says any of the following phrases to you…. run! Run for your life and don’t look back! -    It’s a fixer upper -    It has potential -    It’ll make a good project -    There is plenty of scope for improvement I’m not gonna spend much long telling you about how my recent purchase has consumed my life. Let’s just say, the last couple of months have been… emotional. Moving on, I really wanted to start by talking about the 2012 season final Grand Prix race in Interlagos. [...]

Bobby Grim Ernst Klodwig Clint Bowyer Motorsport Armour Vienna Sausage Kroger Chevrolet Gene Hartley Denny Hulme Marc Gené

No comments:

Post a Comment